6/20/08

crazy life.

So, I know it has been a while since I have done anything with my blog. Life has been so busy and crazy. We finally got in the new house and are loving it. It is so nice to have our own place. Trav has been working like crazy. He leaves the house at about 7 and I'm lucky if he gets home at 9. Its the life I guess. We have a few things we are looking forward to this summer. I am running my first 5k on July 12th. I have just starting getting into running and have really enjoyed it. I figured I may as well do something with it. The other thing is that My best Friend Ali is flying trav and I out to Chicago for his birthday. We are so excited. Trav is a huge cubs fan and we haven't been anywhere together since our honeymoon. I can't wait to take him somewhere and to just relax and enjoy each other. The girls are growing up so much everyday. It makes me so sad. They are both getting so big. I cry when I go by ry's new school. I know, I am a baby!! Life just goes by so quick. I feel like we get so caught up in the things that really don't matter and need to spend more time focusing on each other and enjoying the sweetness life brings. I love ya all.

6 comments:

Nicky said...

That is so cool that you will be running the 5k. I admire anyone who can (and wants to) do that. You go girl!

Bryndie said...

Congrats on the new house! How exciting! It looks darling! We are in the process of building right now, it will be so nice to be out of our tiny condo.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I'm so glad that you have something to look forward to in August! But that doesn't mean that you're skipping out on the camping trip, does it??? It wouldn't be the same without you. Although I'm not completely sure I'll be there, Derrick loves to shoot the bull with Trav, and Myah would be sooo sad to not have Rylie there. kelli

Lisa Kearl said...

Wow Brit that's awesome you're running a 5K. I'd like to do that someday. I probably couldn't even do a 1K right now ha ha. Have fun on your trip and tell Ali hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Very well put! So how was running the 5K? Way to go...and I am sure you had a blast in Chicago! I hope to see more pictures soon!!!

hknight said...

Hey Britt,
I'm glad to know you have a blog to see what you guys are up to! Now you have an excuse to have to post updates, so we can see your cute family!

Love you guys,
~Heather