3/13/09

UPDATE!! WE ARE STILL ALIVE

Hey everyone, I know it has been forever but our life is so crazy. Travs job had to cut pay so I am now working six days a week and have no time to update my blog. He has decided to go full time with the sprinkling systems and quit his job. It is a risky move but we have hope that things will work out. My girls are great. Ry is in dance and gymnastics and loving it. She is so just like her mom. Kam is really got an attitude and is so like her mom too. Isn't that funny? I'm so in for it when they are older. She is so fun and is growing up too fast. Like they all do. We are flying out to Vegas in the morning for a vacation and to just play. We are really excited about that. Than the next week my work is sending me to Arizona for a conference. I can not wait to spend some time in the sun. I will be getting some pictures on ASAP after we get back so you can all see how big my girls are getting. Life is good and we are hanging in there. Though we have had some challanges I must say I am so lucky for what I have. Two beautiful, healthy daughters and the coolest husband ever!!! I will update you all more when we get done playing on our trip!!!

3 comments:

Tia said...

Brittany--
How's it going? I obviously don't blog anymore, but it was nice to see your comment. Your girls are darling and I'm glad you are doing good. Have a fun trip to Vegas!

Nicky said...

It's about time!!!! I didn't give up on you tho. I still kept checking your blog. So...don't wait that long again - some of us are blog junkies! However, I get the being too busy thing. Life is out of control sometimes.
Glad you get some sun, bring some home with you, will ya?

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

K. It's officially been over a year now. It's time to add a new post.